Difference between revisions of "Yasushi Yamaguchi"
From Sega Retro
m (Text replacement - "==Production History==" to "==Production history==")
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 16:22, 19 March 2017
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Yasushi Yamaguchi, also known as Judy Totoya (and Judy Toyota in the 2011 re-release of Sonic CD), was a character designer at Sega. Among other things, he designed the character Tails from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
- Super Thunder Blade (1988) — Art Designer (as Judy Totoya)
- Cyborg Hunter (1988) — Designer (as Judy Totoya)
- Phantasy Star II (1989) — Mechanical Design (as JudyTotoya)
- Last Battle (1989) — Special Designer (as Judy Totoya)
- Sorcerian (Mega Drive Version) (1990) — Scenario Written (as Judy Totoya), Graphic Designed (as Judy Totoya)
- Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi (1990) — Test Player (as Judy Totoya)
- Advanced Daisenryaku: Deutsch Dengeki Sakusen (1991) — land unit (unit design) (Designer) (as Judy★Totoya), Map Editer (as J.Toyoda)
- Kid Chameleon (1992) — Art
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Mega Drive Version) (1992) — Character Design and Chief Artist (as Yasushi Yamaguchi (Judy Totoya)), Zone Artist
- Sonic CD (1993) — Special Stage Designer (as Yasushi Yamaguchi (Judy Totoya)), Scroll Design (Secret Special Stage Staff)
- Magic Knight Rayearth (Saturn Version) (1995) — Art Director
- Shadowgate 64: The Trials of the Four Towers (1999) — Developed by (TNS Co., Ltd.)
- Gunvalkyrie (2002) — Illustration
- Twinbee Portable (2007) — Design Unit
- Sonic CD (XBLA and PSN Versions) (2011) — Special Stage Designer (Original Mega CD Staff) (as Yasushi Yamaguchi (Judy Toyota))