This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Astro Boy: Omega Factor, known as Astro Boy: Tetsuwan Atom: Atom Heart no Himitsu (ASTRO BOY・鉄腕アトム -アトムハートの秘密-) in Japan, is an action game developed by Treasure and Hitmaker and published by Sega for the Game Boy Advance in 2003. Although the game was obviously prompted by the 2003 Astro Boy anime series, it is based more upon the original manga. Sega released another Astro Boy game the following year for the PlayStation 2, titled Astro Boy.
- Executive Producer: Hisao Oguchi
- Producer: Mie Kumagai
- Director/Game & Visual Concept/Story: Tetsu Okano
- Main Programmer/Game Designer: Mitsuru Yaida
- Programmers: Yuuki Mibu, Katsuhiro Sanjou, Hiroto Matsuura
- Main Designer/Game Supervisor: Naoki Kitagawa
- Designers: Makoto Ogino, Tomoharu Saito, Satoshi Nakai, Satoshi Yokokawa
- Music: Norio Hanzawa, Tsuyoshi Kaneko
- Sound Effects: Satoshi Murata
- Special Thanks: Masato Maegawa, Haruko Hosaka, Naoyo Kanno, Patrash
- Based on the Story By: Osamu Tezuka
- Created By: Hitmaker, Treasure
- Presented By: Sega
- Main article: Astro Boy: Omega Factor/Magazine articles.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Press release: 2004-08-17: SEGA RELEASES TEZUKA'S ASTRO BOY ON PLAYSTATION 2, GAME BOY ADVANCE