This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Barkley Shut Up and Jam 2 is the sequel to Accolade's 2-on-2 basketball game Barkley Shut Up and Jam!, released exclusively in the US exclusively on the Sega Mega Drive in 1995, while the prequel was a multiplatform title.
The sequel further improves on the "urban" look of the game. It was criticized for it's AI.
- Source: In-game credits
- Design: Bob Smith
- Additional Design: Don Felice, Danny Pisano, Bob Morrison, Thomas Applegate
- Programming: Bob Smith, Bob Morrison, Dave Tex Houston, Fred Mack
- Art Direction: Thomas Applegate
- Sound and Music: Rudy Helm, Rick Kelly
- Animation: John Kelley Pinson, Jeff Rianda
- Graphics: Steve Graziano, James Johnson, John Xu, Mike The Spud Ulrich
- Lead Test: Alex V Cabal
- Test: Kevin Johnson, Brian Sexton, Devan Hammack, Ty Johnson, Kyle Meggerson, Rich Gangwish, Jim Pak
- Produced By: Danny Pisano
- Associate Producer: Don Felice
- Product Marketing: Meghan Humpal, Daniel Jeung
- Manual: Shirley Sellers
- Voice: Sir Charles Barkley
Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
<div style="width:Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
px; padding-left:2px; padding-top:9px; padding-right:2px;">Print advert in GamePro
(US) #69: "April 1995" (1995-xx-xx)
also published in:
|Sega Retro Average
|Next Generation (US)
|| №6, p111
| Based on|
| Mega Drive, US
ROM dump status
|| Build Date
|| Cartridge (US)
- ↑ File:GamePro US 071.pdf, page 94
- ↑ File:SegaVisions US 24.pdf, page 39