This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Guilty Gear X (ギルティギア ゼクス) is an entry in Arc System Works's Guilty Gear series of fighting games. It was developed jointly by Arc System Works and Sammy and released in 2000 on the Sega NAOMI arcade platform. It was then ported to Sega Dreamcast.
- Main article: Guilty Gear X/Magazine articles.
Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
<div style="width:Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
px; padding-left:2px; padding-top:9px; padding-right:2px;">NAOMI Print advert in Dreamcast Magazine
(JP) #77: "2000-24 (2000-07-21)" (2000-07-07)
|Sega Retro Average
|Consoles + (FR)
|| №109, p102/103
|Dreamcast Magazine (JP)
|| №2000-41, p21
|Dreamcast Magazine (readers) (JP)
|| №, p34
|| №94, p100
|Weekly Famitsu (JP)
|| №627, p37
| Based on|
| Dreamcast, JP
| Dreamcast, JP (Limited Edition)
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Dreamcast
- ↑ File:ConsolesPlus FR 109.pdf, page 102
- ↑ File:DCM_JP_20001222_2000-41.pdf, page 21
- ↑ File:Dorimaga_20021011_JP.pdf, page 34
- ↑ File:Edge UK 094.pdf, page 100