This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Goofy's Hysterical History Tour is a platform game starring Disney's Goofy released exclusively for the Sega Mega Drive in North America.
- Source: In-game credits
- Concept & Story: Barry Marx, Dan Kitchen
- Programming & Design: Chris Will, Bill Jannott, Michael Fernie, Roger W. Amidon, Mark Beardsley
- Additional Programming: Henry C. Will IV
- Graphics & Design: Glen A. Schofield, Gregory A. Faccone, Amy Bond, Ross Harris, Jennifer MacDonald, John-Marc Grob, Ray Bradley, Dan Peters
- Cel Animation: Milt Neil, Tom Tobey, Dora Leung
- Additional Design: Henry C. Will IV, W. Marshall Rogers
- Technical Director: Henry C. Will IV
- Creative Director: Dan Kitchen
- Art Director: Glen A. Schofield
- Audio Director: Mark Van Hecke
- Music by: Mark Van Hecke
- Sound Effects by: Jim Wallace
- Game Testing: Robert Prescott, Ezra Blau, Scott Corey, Alan Deloach, Andre Garcia, Arvee Garde, Stephan Ross
- Special Thanks to: Patrick Gilmore, Susan Fuller, Cathy Fortier
- Disney Producer: Dean Lester
- Source: US manual credits
- Package and Manual Design: W. R. Wentworth
- Instruction Manual: Brian English
- Special Thanks to: Noah Dudley, Karen Eklund
- Main article: Goofy's Hysterical History Tour/Magazine articles.
Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
<div style="width:Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
px; padding-left:2px; padding-top:9px; padding-right:2px;">Print advert in Sega Visions
(US) #17: "February/March 1994" (199x-xx-xx)
| Based on|
| Mega Drive, US
ROM dump status
|| Build Date
|| Cartridge (US)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 File:GamePro US 055.pdf, page 50
- ↑ File:Goofys Hysterical History Tour MD US Manual.pdf, page 33
- ↑ File:Mega UK 21.pdf, page 44
- ↑ File:MeanMachinesSega20UK.pdf, page 76
- ↑ File:SuperGamePower BR 002.pdf, page 36