This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
X-Men: Mojo World is an action game for the Sega Master System and Sega Game Gear, based upon the X-Men comics. The Game Gear version was exclusive to North America, while the Master System version was exclusive to Brazil.
- Producer: Jerry Markota
- Programming: Paul Hutchinson
- Product Manager: Eric Dunstan
- Product Specialist: Clint Dyer
- Art: Kim Biscoe, Paul Hutchinson
- Music & Sound: Paul Hutchinson
- Design: Jerry Markota, Paul Hutchinson
- Story: Jerry Markota
- Manual Cop/Design: Curtis Clarkson, Genevieve Astrelli
- Special Thanks To: Dana Morsehead, Brenda Akins
- And Also To: Dan Chang of Echidna for LZDC and tUME
- Lead Tester: Abe Navarro
- Asst. Lead Testers: Amy Albertson, Brian Thoroman, Len Jung
- Testers: Lorne Asuncion, Steve Bourdet, Rick Greer, Dave Wood, John Dejano, Rob Prideaux, Matt Lucich, Ian McGuiness, Arnold Feener, Jeremy Wheat, Arnold Galano, Alan Arrivas, Jason Torres
- Main article: X-Men: Mojo World/Magazine articles.
Master System version
| Master System, BR
Game Gear version