From Sega Retro
(Redirected from Gens Plus)
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive, Mega-CD, 32X, Master System, Game Gear|
|Developer: Stéphane Dallongeville (Gens); Rodrigo Cardoso|
|Programmed in: Assembly, C++|
|Last release date: 2005-08-06 (12 years ago)|
|Last version: 0.0.9.61|
Gens Plus! is a modified version of the Sega Mega Drive emulator Gens. It was developed by Rodrigo Cardoso, and is based on the Gens version 2.12 source code. Gens Plus! has many optimizations and new features, like new software graphics filters, new sound effects, support for cheats files, support for joysticks with axes, Master System/Game Gear emulation and new screen resolutions.
|Download Gens Plus!
File: GensPlus v0.0.9.61.7z (1.06 MB) (info)
Current version: 0.0.9.61 (includes source code)
- Versions 0.0.3.39, 0.0.9.61, plus 0.0.3.39, 0.0.9.61 source code. (info) (1.74 MB)
- Versions 0.0.0.xx, 0.0.1.xx, 0.0.2.xx, 0.0.3.xx, 0.0.3.37, 0.0.3.38, 0.0.9.60 are missing.
- Official website (archive)
- http://www.1emulation.com:80/forums/topic/14389-gens-plus-00961-released/ (archived: 2014-04-30 23:14)
- http://www.retrobase.net/gensplus/gens/gens.html (archived: 2004-12-09 00:21)