From Sega Retro
(Redirected from J.Toyoda)
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Yasushi Yamaguchi (山口 恭史), also known as Judy Totoya (and Judy Toyota in the 2011 re-release of Sonic CD), was a character designer at Sega. Among other things, he designed the character Tails from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
- Cyborg Hunter (Master System; 1988) — Designed by (as Judy Totoya)
- Advanced Daisenryaku: Deutsch Dengeki Sakusen (Mega Drive; 1991) — land unit (as Judy★Totoya)
- Sakura Taisen Teigeki Graph (Saturn; 1998) — 広告イメージイラスト (as 山口 恭史)
- Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream (Dreamcast; 2000) — Special Thank'S
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Mega Drive Version) (1992) — Character Design and Chief Artist (as Yasushi Yamaguchi (Judy Totoya)), Zone Artist
- Sonic CD (1993) — Special Stage Designer (as Yasushi Yamaguchi (Judy Totoya)), Scroll Design (Secret Special Stage Staff)
- Shadowgate 64: The Trials of the Four Towers (1999) — Developed by (TNS Co., Ltd.)
- Gunvalkyrie (2002) — Illustration
- Twinbee Portable (2007) — Design Unit