Joe Montana Football (IBM PC)
From Sega Retro
(Redirected from Joe Montana Football (DOS))
|Joe Montana Football|
|Developer: Mindspan Technologies, Mediagenic, Sega of America|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
The IBM PC or DOS version of Joe Montana Football is an American football game developed by Mindspan Technologies and published by Sega in 1990. Despite its name, it is completely unrelated to the Sega Mega Drive, Sega Master System and Sega Game Gear versions, the most obvious change being that the game is played on a horizontal field rather than a vertical one.
Although Sega had published IBM PC games in the past, Joe Montana Football likely stands as their first (and possibly only) IBM PC-exclusive title.
- Design & Programming: Mike Benna, Jeff Sember
- Art: Katrina Lefeaux
- Sound and Music: Matt Berardo, Russel Lieblich, Pete Morkis
- Producers: Ken Balthaser, Mike Suarez
- Developed By: Mindspan Technologies Corporation, Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- Main article: Joe Montana Football (IBM PC)/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|