From Sega Retro
|Place of birth: United States|
|Company(ies): The Image Producers, Al Baker & Associates, Intrackt Digital Marketing|
|Role(s): Executive, Programmer, Designer|
|Education: Illinois Institute of Technology (Bachelor of Mathematical Science)|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Albert "Al" Baker is an American programmer and executive, and founder of video game developer Al Baker & Associates, notable for producing a number of Western-developed games for the Sega Game Gear and Sega Mega Drive.
Baker currently serves as Chief Technology Officer of Illinois-based marketing firm Intrackt Digital Marketing.
- Home Alone (Game Gear; 1993) — Programming
- Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind (Mega Drive; 1993) — Programming by
- Bonkers Wax Up! (Game Gear; 1994) — Programming
- Bonkers Wax Up! (Master System; 1995) — Programming
- R.B.I. Baseball '94 (Game Gear; 1994) — Programmed by
- Arcade Classics (Mega Drive; 1996) — Game Design
- Arcade Classics (Mega Drive; 1996) — Programming
- Arcade Classics (Game Gear; 1996) — Game Design
- Arcade Classics (Game Gear; 1996) — Programming