From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Alfa Records (アルファレコード) was a Japanese record company, renamed to the "Alpha Music" in 1994. G.M.O. Records is their label of video game music, used from 1986 to 1994.
- Sega Game Music Vol. 1 (1986)
- Sega Game Music Vol. 2 (1987)
- Sega Game Music Vol. 3 After Burner (1987)
- Sega Taikan Game Special (1987)
- The Super Shinobi & Works (1989)
- Bare Knuckle (album) (1991)
- Streets of Rage 2 Original Soundtrack (1993)
- Bare Knuckle III (album) (1994)
- Sonic & Knuckles•Sonic The Hedgehog 3 (1994)
- Sonic The Hedgehog-Remix (1994)