From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega System 16B|
|Developer: Sega, Westone|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Aurail (オーライル) is a 1990 arcade shooter for Sega System 16B hardware by Sega and Westone. You play as a tank in both overhead 2D and first-peson 3D modes. In the overhead mode, you can either shoot single shots and move or shoot rapidfire while stationary depending on how long you hold the fire button for; another button launches a shield.
- Chief Programmer: Takanori Kurihara
- Sprite Designer: Masanori Yoshihara
- BG Designer: Hiromi Kurihara, Maki Ohzora
- Music Composer: Sinichi Sakamoto, Napalm Hiromitsu
- Assistant Director:
- Programmer: Naoki Hoshizaki
- CG Designer: Mina Morioka, Susumu Konno, Tomoko Nakayama
- Supervisor: Michishito Ishizuka
- CG Operater: Yutaka Hirata
- Director: Ryuichi Nishizawa
- Special Thanks: Corsa Kohta, Nabe Nabe, Yasuyo Inagawa, Yoshihito Saisho, Mr. Yoshii
- Presented by: Sega, Westone
- Main article: Aurail/Magazine articles.