Big Red Software
From Sega Retro
|Big Red Software|
|Merged into: Eidos Interactive|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Big Red Software was a video game developer.
Big Red are perhaps best known for their work with Codemasters, producing many games and ports on their behalf, including many of the Codemasters-published Sega Game Gear games. The company was responsible for writing the security software on Codemasters' manufactured Game Gear cartridges, including a two-player Pong-style Easter Egg, which can be activated if two linked Game Gears, both running Codemasters carts, hold while booting. They were also involved in the development of the Game Gear's Game Genie.
- Dropzone (1994)
- S.S. Lucifer: Man Overboard! (1994)
- Pete Sampras Tennis (1994)
- CJ Elephant Fugitive (1994)
- Micro Machines 2: Turbo Tournament (cover artwork; 1995)
- Micro Machines 2: Turbo Tournament (cover artwork; 1994)