Bill's Tomato Game
From Sega Retro
|Bill's Tomato Game|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Developer: Tempest Software, Krisalis Software|
|Planned release date: Summer 1994|
|Number of players: 1|
|State before cancellation: Late in development|
|Status of prototype(s): Prototype dumped|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Bill's Tomato Game is an Amiga game released by Psygnosis in 1992. It was due to be ported to the Sega Mega Drive and released at some point in 1994, but despite the port being reportedly complete, the plans were shelved for unknown reasons.
A prototype of Bill's Tomato Game has been found and dumped, after being sold on eBay for over £1000.
- Tempest Software Are: Bill Pullan, Pete Featherstone, and Jason Backhouse
- This Game Was Designed and Programmed by: Bill Pullan
- The Graphics Were Drawn by the Following People:
- Title Screen - Bill Pullan
- Intro - Lee Carus-Westcott
- Vine - Tony Fawcett
- Castle - Jason Backhouse
- Levels - Lee Carus-Westcott
- End Sequence - Lee Carus-Westcott
- Launch Pads - Jason Backhouse
- New Tools - Jason Backhouse
- Terry Tomato - Lee Carus-Westcott
- The Music and Sound Effects Were Provided by: Krisalis Software Ltd
- The Music Was Composed by: Matt Furniss
- The Sound Driver Code Was Written by: Shaun Hollingworth
- The Title Tune Is an Adaptation of a Tune by: Mike Clarke
- The Project Was Managed by: Dawn Wickman
- The Game Was Playtested by: Paul Evason
- Tempest Software Would Like to Thank the Following People for Their Help: Greg Duddle, Martyn Chudley, Andy Beveridge, Martin Day
Error: String exceeds 1,000 character limit.
ROM dump status
|1MB||1994||Cartridge||(352 kB) (info)||Page|
- Main article: Bill's Tomato Game/Magazine articles.