From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Chatnoir (シャノアール, French for "Black Cat") was a Japanese game developer specializing in mahjong simulations.
- note: this list might be incomplete
- Tel-Tel Mahjong (engine licensed from only or actual development? 1990)
- Mahjong Gokuu Tenjiku (1994)
- Game no Tatsujin (1995)
- Hissatsu Pachinko Collection (1996)
- Game no Tatsujin 2 (1996)
- Kurubushi Kyoudai Gekijou Daiikkan Mahjong Hen (1996)
- Honkaku Pro Mahjong Tetsuman Special (1996)
NEC Retro has more information related to Chatnoir.