From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Programmed in: C++|
|Last release date: 2018-08-30 (3 years ago)|
|Last version: 2.1|
- For the unlicensed Sega Mega Drive game, see Exodus: Journey to the Promised Land.
Exodus is a Sega Mega Drive emulator developed by Nemesis for Windows. It is designed with accuracy in mind, has a variety of debugging and development tools, and makes use of multithreading to improve timing accuracy between the emulated components.
The emulator has has a modular design which will allow for more systems to be supported in the future. It was made open-source in April 2015.
File: Exodus 2.1.7z (1.68 MB) (info)
Current version: 2.1
- Exodus versions 1.0.0, 2.0.0, 2.0.1 and beta 12-3-2007. (info) (3.07 MB)
- Exodus v1.0.0 (2013-04-30)
- Exodus v2.0.0 (2015-04-30)
- Exodus v2.0.1 (2015-04-30)
- http://www.exodusemulator.com/ (Wayback Machine: 2018-08-31 13:40)
- http://www.exodusemulator.com/about/news/item/30-exodus-2-0-released-project-now-open-source (Wayback Machine: 2018-08-15 21:10)