From Sega Retro
|System(s): Arcade (X Board, Y Board)|
|OS: Windows, BeOS|
|Developer: Dave (Windows); Caz Jones (BeOS)|
|Programmed in: C++|
|Last release date: 2002-10-14 (20 years ago)|
|Last version: 0.518|
Final Burn, formerly Atest and After Burner Emu, is an arcade emulator for Windows, developed by Dave (author of DGen, Dega and others). Originally it was designed to run After Burner (hence the name), and was later expanded to run games that used X Board, Y Board and Capcom CPS2 hardware.
Final Burn was the basis for the later multi-system emulator FB Alpha, developed by the FBA Team. Third parties have also ported Final Burn to BeOS.
|Download Final Burn
File: FinalBurn 0518.7z (169 kB) (info)
Current version: 0.518
- Versions 0.052, 0.510, plus source code for unknown version (info) (441 kB)
- Versions 0.517, 0.516, 0.515, 0.514, 0.111, 0.096, 0.094, 0.093, 0.092, 0.091, 0.090, 0.051, 0.050, 0.041, 0.040 are missing.
- BeOS: Version 2001-10-19 (info) (436 kB)
- Official website (archive)
- Official website (newer URL) (archive)
- BeOS version website (archive)