Football Manager 2010
From Sega Retro
|Football Manager 2010|
|System(s): Windows PC, OS X|
|Developer: Sports Interactive|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Football Manager 2010 is a football management sim developed by Sports Interactive and published by Sega for the Windows PC and Mac. It is a sequel to Football Manager 2009, and is the first game in the Football Manager series to be released under its original name in the US and Canada. Previous games were renamed to Worldwide Soccer Manager for their North American release. It is also the first Football Manager game to receive an iPhone and iPod Touch conversion.
The PlayStation Portable and iPhone version is titled Football Manager Handheld 2010.
- Main article: Football Manager 2010/Changelog.
- Main article: Football Manager 2010/Magazine articles.
- File:FM2010 press release.pdf
- https://www.gry-online.pl/gry/football-manager-2010/z489c (Wayback Machine: 2019-12-20 18:05)
- http://store.steampowered.com:80/app/34000 (Wayback Machine: 2009-12-01 00:28)
- http://store.steampowered.com:80/app/34110 (Wayback Machine: 2009-10-16 22:15)
- http://store.steampowered.com:80/app/34000 (Wayback Machine: 2010-05-13 05:10)
- http://www.sigames.com/downloads/ (Wayback Machine: 2011-07-28 04:30)
- http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php?type=view&id=386 (Wayback Machine: 2010-07-28 07:32)
- http://store.steampowered.com/news/?filter=updates&appids=34000 (Wayback Machine: 2010-04-30 10:22)