Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm
From Sega Retro
|Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm|
|System(s): Xbox Live Arcade, Steam|
| Licensor: |
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm is a puzzle game developed by Stainless Games and published by Sega for Xbox Live Arcade and Windows PC via Steam. It is based upon the internet cartoon Happy Tree Friends. In 2011 the game was removed from Steam.
Gameplay involves herding characters to the end of the level, and preventing them from being violently harmed by obstacles, by manipulating the environment. For instance, placing a fireball on the level causes the characters to run in the opposite direction.
- Main article: Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm/Achievements.
- Official website on Sega.com
- Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm on Xbox Marketplace: US, UK, AU
- Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm on Steam (offline)
- http://marketplace.xbox.com:80/fr-FR/Product/Happy-Tree-Friends/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584108ac (archived: 2012-09-14 06:06)
- http://marketplace.xbox.com:80/en-US/Product/Happy-Tree-Friends/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584108ac (archived: 2010-11-02 21:12)
- http://marketplace.xbox.com:80/en-GB/Product/Happy-Tree-Friends/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584108ac (archived: 2011-03-01 02:04)
- http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Product/Happy-Tree-Friends/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584108ac (archived: 2014-08-04 07:26)
- http://store.steampowered.com:80/app/10470/ (archived: 2008-09-14 13:04)