Japan Media Programming
From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Japan Media Programming Co., Ltd. (日本メディアプログラミング), sometimes credited as JAMP or JAMP Inc., was a Japanese software development company and video game developer.
The company operated a subsidiary in the Philippines named JAMP-Cebu Inc. (株式会社セブジャンプ), which later became Booom!! Interactive.
- Surging Aura (1995)
- Gakkou no Kaidan (1995)
- Hiyake no Omoide & Himekuri: Girls in Motion Puzzle Vol. 1 (1995)
- Omakase! Savers (1996)
- Body Special 264: Girls in Motion Puzzle Vol. 2 (1996)
- Tokusou Kidoutai J SWAT (1996)
- Heartbeat Scramble (1996)
- Okudera Yasuhiko no Sekai o Mezase! Soccer Kids: Nyuumon Hen (1996)
- DX Nippon Tokkyuu Ryokou Game (1996)
- Jinzou Ningen Hakaider: Last Judgement (1996)
- Gekirindan Time Travel Shooting (1997)
- The Unsolved: Hyper Science Adventure (1997)
- Eberouge (1997)
- Voice Fantasia S: Ushinawareta Voice Power (1997)
- Tour Party: Sotsugyou Ryokou ni Ikou (1998)
- Eberouge Special: Koi to Mahou no Gakuen Seikatsu (1998)
- Official (Japanese Archive)