From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
|Education: Iwate University (Computer Science)|
Junichi Ishito (石戸 淳一) is a software engineer, who took his degree at Iwate University, Japan.
He majored in Computer Graphics Simulation, and went on to work at several reputed game companies, such as SEGA, LightWeight Co., Ltd. and Electronic Arts Canada, starting in 1994 all the way to present day. With over 20 years of experience in the gaming industry, he has tackled many distinct sub-areas, such as front-ends, animation, collisions, sound, though he focuses mostly on gameplay nowadays.
Regarding systems, he started working with the Sega Saturn console and arcade machines during his 6 years at Sega, then switched to Playstation 2 while at LightWeight, and since his career at Electronic Arts he has worked with systems such as PS2, PS3, Xbox and Xbox360.
He uses mostly C++ and the Standard Template Library (STL) for his coding.
Currently residing in Vancouver, Canada, his hobbies of choice are digital photography, and obviously, anything game-related.
- Virtua Fighter (Saturn; 1994) — Programmers (as Jun-ichi Ishito)
- Virtua Cop (Saturn; 1995) — Programmers (as Jun-ichi Ishito)
- Virtua Fighter Remix (Saturn; 1995) — Programmers (as Jun-ichi Ishito)
- Virtua Fighter PC (Windows PC; 1996) — Programmers (as Jun-ichi Ishito)
- Virtua Striker 2 (Model 3; 1997) — Programmers (as Jun-ichi Ishito)
- Virtua NBA (NAOMI; 2000) — Programmers (as Jun-ichi Ishito)
- Virtua Striker 2 ver. 2000.1 (1999) — Special Thanks
- Virtua NBA (2000) — Front End, Sound (Listed as: "Programmer")
- Kengo: Master of Bushido (2000) — Programmer
- FIFA Soccer 06 (2005) — Programming Team
- FIFA Soccer 07 (2006) — Programming Team
- UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 (2007) — Programming Team
- FIFA Soccer 08 (2007) — Programming Team
- FIFA Soccer 12 (2011) — Programming Team
- FIFA 15 (2014) — Software Engineer