From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Kenichi Ono (小野 健一), also known as Ax.
- Teddy Boy Blues (Mega Drive; 1991) — MD Game Design (as AX)
- 16t (Mega Drive; 1991) — Game Design (as AX.)
- Mercs (Mega Drive; 1991) — Special Thanks (as Ax)
- Golden Axe II (Mega Drive; 1991) — Checkers (as Ax)
- Honoo no Toukyuuji Dodge Danpei (Mega Drive; 1992) — Special Thanks (as Ax)
- Sonic the Hedgehog CD (1993) — Game Designer (as Kenichi Ono (Ax))
- Knuckles' Chaotix (1995) — Game Designer, Map Designer
- Timecop (1995) — Staff (Japan)
- Tails' Skypatrol (1995) — Game Design
- Sonic 3D Blast (1996) — Game Concept Design
- The Steel Empire (2004) — Background Set Director
- Sonic the Hedgehog CD (XBLA and PSN Versions) (2011) — Game Designer (Original Mega CD Staff)