From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Saturn|
|Publisher: Acclaim Entertainment|
|Developer: Studio 3DO|
|Planned release date: 1996-11, 1997-01, 1997-03-26, 1997-05-16, 1997-06|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Killing Time is a first person shooter relased for the 3DO in 1995. Following the demise of the console, developers Studio 3DO planned to bring it to the Sega Saturn and PlayStation in 1997 (where it would be published by Acclaim), but both versions were delayed and then cancelled, despite being advertised in North America.
While it saw a PC release in 1996, Killing Time is a relatively simple FPS compared to much of the competition around this period, particularly when it came to the likes of Quake. There is a high chance it was cancelled on that point alone.
- Main article: Killing Time/Magazine articles.
- Ultra Game Players, "October 1996" (US; 1996-09-03), page 75
- Ultra Game Players, "January 1997" (US; 199x-xx-xx), page 67
- Computer & Video Games, "April 1997" (UK; 1997-03-12), page 49
- Computer & Video Games, "June 1997" (UK; 1997-05-11), page 48
- Electronic Gaming Monthly, "June 1997" (US; 1997-xx-xx), page 25