From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sonic Team, Sega of Japan|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Nishimura was part of a theatre troupe in high school and college and held two part-time jobs working at her university and playing the organ at weddings when she was hired by Sega to do sound engineering and Electone work for Roommania #203. From there, she transferred to Sonic Team and became an enemy programmer for Sonic Adventure 2. Nishimura did enemy and stage programming for Sonic Heroes, worked at the sound stage program at Sega Studios USA (also called Sonic Team USA) and became the lead programmer and player character programmer for Sonic and the Secret Rings.
- Sonic Adventure 2 (2001) — Enemy Programmer, Sound Effects Programmer
- Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (2002) — Enemy Programmer, Chao Programmer, Sound Effects Programmer
- Sonic Heroes (2004) — Enemy Programmer, Stage Programmer
- Sonic Heroes (PC Version) (2004) — Main Programmer
- Sonic and the Secret Rings (2007) — Lead Programmer, Player Character Programmer
- Sonic Unleashed (Wii & PS2 Version) (2008) — Special Thanks
- Sonic and the Black Knight (2009) — Lead Programmer, Character Programmer
- Wacky World of Sports (2009) — Special Thanks
- Sonic Colors (Wii Version) (2010) — Lead Character Programmer
- Sonic Lost World (Wii U Version) (2013) — Gameplay Programmer
- Sonic Runners (2015) — Special Thanks