From Sega Retro
|System(s): Electro-mechanical arcade|
|Publisher: Sega Enterprises, Ltd.|
|Distributor: Phonographic Equipment (UK)|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Punching Bag is a 1962 electro-mechanical punching bag game. The object of the game is to punch the bag as hard as possible.
In line with all early Sega EM games, it is very similar to other machines, such as Mill's 1900 Punching Bag and Bag Puncher, Mutoscope's 1910 Deliver the Punch/Punch a Bag, and Exhibit Supply's 1941 Punch the Bag.
Punching Bag was rereleased in 1973 with a more padded rim for player safety.
- Main article: Punching Bag/Magazine articles.
- File:PunchingBag UK flyer.pdf, page 2
- 1966 Sega Price List, page 6
- http://thetastates.com/eremeka/1969prior.html (Wayback Machine: 2023-08-21 09:33)
- https://pinballnovice.blogspot.com/2022/12/exploring-arcade-in-wanpaku-bangaichi.html (Wayback Machine: 2023-08-21 06:47)
- http://allincolorforaquarter.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-early-history-of-sega-what-was.html (Wayback Machine: 2023-02-06 22:20)