This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Radirgy (ラジルギ) is a vertical shoot-'em-up developed for Sega NAOMI arcade hardware. It was later ported to the Sega Dreamcast. Neither version left Japan.
The game was followed by Radirgy Noa.
- Total Planning & Direction: Manabu Matsumoto
- Story & Original Character Design: Daisuke Nagata
- Graphic Direction: Miki Narashima
- Programer: Manabu Matsumoto, Jiro Hamaya
- Graphic design: Miki Narashima, Michael Goro, Shingo Itoh, Digital Zero Co.,Ltd. Staff
- Composer: Daisuke Nagata, Kou.Hayashi
- Character Design: Kengou
- Publicity: Yuuki "Xxl" Matsuoka, Minoru "Will" Kawaguchi, Kayo Kimura
- Developement Cooperation: Digital Zero Co.,Ltd., Digital Hearts Co.,Ltd
- Special Thanks: All Shooting Game Mania :), And Milestone Fans
- Sales Producer: Toshinori Kumagai (Able Corporation)
- Executive Producer: Hiroshi Kimura
- Developed by: Milestone Inc.
- (C)2005 Milestone Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Radirgy/Magazine articles.
|NAOMI GD-ROM, JP (Revision A)
|Sega Retro Average
|Weekly Famitsu (JP)
ROM dump status
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Dreamcast
- ↑ (archived) http://sega.jp/dc/060201/