Rush Rush Rally Racing
From Sega Retro
|Rush Rush Rally Racing|
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
|Developer: Senile Team|
|Peripherals supported: Dreamcast Arcade Stick, Jump Pack, Visual Memory Unit, Dreamcast VGA Box|
|Number of players: 1-4|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Rush Rush Rally Racing was released in November 2009, several years after official support for the console was dropped.
It was developed as an entry for a coding competition sponsored by Lik-Sang in 2006, the genre being picked to help the game stand out from other post-Dreamcast Dreamcast games (which are typically scrolling shooters and puzzle games). The game was worked on for a further three years to bring it up to a better standard, and was published by RedSpotGames.
- Main article: Rush Rush Rally Racing/Magazine articles.
- Official website (archive)
- File:Rush Rush Rally Racing (World) (Unl) Back.jpg
- http://www.redspotgames.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=10 (Wayback Machine: 2009-10-28 18:55)
- http://www.redspotgames.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=11 (Wayback Machine: 2010-02-05 04:15)
- http://www.redspotgames.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=16 (Wayback Machine: 2010-06-24 00:17)
- http://www.redspotgames.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=15 (Wayback Machine: 2010-07-26 06:57)