From Sega Retro
- This article is about the emulator. For the audio format, see Saturn Sound Format.
|System(s): Sega Saturn, arcade (Sega Titan Video)|
|Last release date: 2017-07-02 (3 years ago)|
|Last version: 0.12 beta R4 (stable); 2017-07-02 TestVer|
The emulator has a certain amount of input lag. Suggested solutions are to disable V-sync (emulator settings, causes tearing) and enable "VDP2 RAM write timing".
- BIOS file not required, but may improve compatibility in certain cases
- All regions (PAL & NTSC) emulated
- Backup memory emulated
- Savestates supported
- Joystick support
- Can dump screenshots in BMP format, and audio in WAV format
- Unoptimized PAL games can be made run at the speed of their NTSC counterpart by setting the "Emulation Speed" lever to 1.20, often without unwanted acceleration of music and sound playback.
- Official website (Japanese)
- Original official website (Japanese, Archived)
- Shima (SSF developer) on Twitter
- SSF unofficial compatibility list
- SSF Tribute Neo - includes help, compatibility list and screenshot sections.
- SSF Tribute - includes help, compatibility list and BIOS downloads.
- http://www.segasaturn.org/ (Wayback Machine: 2017-09-03 22:23)