From Sega Retro
Templates are complicated. There are things I want to do, but don't necessarily have the time or patience (or in some cases, knowledge) to get them done. I imagine it's similar for others.
- Make Template:creditstable/Template:productionHistory cope with missing roles (e.g. GP Rider)
- Fix all instances of 9999 being returned as a year
- ProductionHistory isn't really listing by date order.
- Invent a better alternative to Template:scanArcade
- Cope with really long boxes in Template:scanbox (e.g. Car Antenna)
- Cover as many of Sega Retro:Todo/Categories in the bob template (or elsewhere)
- I really want to make note of ports - particularly if the game is a port of a port (see: Doom (32X))
- Template:VTimeline + dates automatically sourced from somewhere = development history
- Store part numbers... somehow
- Store technical details for console hardware - recall for hardware comparison pages
- I'd like to be able to reference a magazine advert without having to keep track of every single time that advert was printed.
- File:SegaVisions US 24.pdf
- mentions unreleased games, but I don't know where it was printed first.
- Clean solutions for development pages (e.g. Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi/Development)
- Might want to keep better track of TV adverts - airdates, advertising agencies etc.
- Anywhere else where we're specifying a magazine PDF. Shouldn't need to do that anymore