Sega of Japan
From Sega Retro
Sega of Japan (SOJ) is the colloquial term for Sega's main Japanese business, currently called Sega Corporation. It is used to differentiate the Japanese arm from the North American Sega of America (SOA) and "European" Sega Europe (SOE).
"Sega of Japan" can therefore refer to either of the following, depending on date:
- Sega Enterprises, Ltd. (1965-07-15 — 2000-07-01)
- Sega Corporation (2000-11-01 — 2015-04-01)
- Sega Games Co., Ltd (2015-04-01 — 2020-04-01)
- Sega Interactive, which co-existed during this period as an amusement company may have also used the term.
- Sega Corporation (2020-04-01 — )
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|