From Sega Retro
|Publisher: NEC Home Electronics|
|Developer: NEC Home Electronics, qnep, Atypical Alchemists Associate|
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
|Peripherals supported: Dreamcast VGA Box, Dreamcast Jump Pack|
|Genre: Action RPG|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Sengoku Turb (戦国ＴＵＲＢ) is an action-RPG developed and published by NEC for the Sega Dreamcast. It is one of the earliest Dreamcast games, and the first Dreamcast RPG to hit the system. Sengoku Turb was only released in Japan, and was soon followed by Sengoku Turb: Fanfan I love me Dance-doubletendre.
- Main article: Sengoku Turb/Magazine articles.
also published in:
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Dreamcast
- File:DCM_JP_19981204_1998-03.pdf, page 3
- File:DCM_JP_19981211_1998-04.pdf, page 5
- File:DCM_JP_19990101_1999-01.pdf, page 2
- File:DCM_JP_19990108_1999-02.pdf, page 120
- File:DCM_JP_19990122_1999-03.pdf, page 102
- File:DCM_JP_19990205_1999-04.pdf, page 058
- File:DCM_JP_19990226_1999-07.pdf, page 171
- File:DCM_JP_19990122_1999-03.pdf, page 30
- File:Dorimaga JP 20021011 2002-18.pdf, page 33