From Sega Retro
|Place of birth: United States|
|Employment history: |
|Role(s): Programmer, Designer|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Steve Woita is an American software engineer and former Sega Technical Institute programmer and game designer.
- Kid Chameleon (Mega Drive; 1992) — Programming & Software
- Kid Chameleon (Mega Drive; 1992) — Software
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Mega Drive; 1992) — Project Assistants
- Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball (Mega Drive; 1993) — Programming
- Waterworld (Sega Saturn) (unreleased) - Game Design, Programming
- Main article: Photos of Steve Woita