From Sega Retro
|System(s): PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows PC, Steam|
|Developer: The Creative Assembly|
Stormrise is a real-time strategy video game developed by The Creative Assembly's Australian Studio and published by Sega for Windows PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game was also available on Steam until 2014.
The game is a post-apocalyptic real-time strategy game, with the ability to control units in the air, on the surface, and underground. Stormrise is set in a post-apocalyptic world, presenting a civilization that has begun to once again emerge after a catastrophic event. Two warring factions arise from the rubble: the Echelon, a technologically advanced race that endured the planet's fallout by way of self-induced hibernation, and the Sai, a tribal society that adapted to the new environment and evolved. Units can be deployed in the air, on rooftops, at ground level, or below the planet's surface.
- Main article: Stormrise/Achievements.
- Main article: Stormrise/Downloadable content.
- Main article: Stormrise/Magazine articles.
PlayStation 3 version
Xbox 360 version
- Official website (offline)
- Stormrise on Xbox Marketplace: JP, US, UK, AU, KR
- Stormrise on PlayStation.com: US, UK, KR
- Stormrise on PlayStation Store: US
- Stormrise on Steam (offline)
- http://blogs.sega.com/2009/03/24/stormrise-ships-across-the-us (Wayback Machine: 2017-06-12 02:04)
- http://www.playstation.co.kr/game/1418 (archive.today)
- https://www.gry-online.pl/gry/stormrise/zf73e (Wayback Machine: 2020-01-19 22:10)
- http://store.steampowered.com:80/app/10650 (Wayback Machine: 2009-03-28 09:34)
- http://blogs.sega.com/2009/03/27/stormrise-now-downloadable-on-steam/ (Wayback Machine: 2017-06-12 01:22)
- http://www.xbox.com:80/en-US/games/s/stormrise (Wayback Machine: 2009-03-28 00:11)