From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Tadashi "Elf" Jokagi (上鍵 忠志) is a sound engineer that has worked for many companies but has worked longest (from October 1994 to August 2000) for Sega. Prior to this he also worked at Capcom, where he mainly created sound effects for a few SNES titles.
- Virtua Fighter (32X; 1995) — Sound Designers (as Tadashi Joukagi)
- Doukyuusei if (Saturn; 1996) — 原作 (as Elf)
- Doukyuusei if (Saturn; 1996) — プロデューサー (as Elf)
- Roommania 203 (Dreamcast; 2000) — スペシャルサンクス (as 上鍵 忠志)
- Breath of Fire (1993) — Sound Effects (as Elf)
- Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (PC-Engine Version) (1993) — Sound Effect Design (as Tadashi "Elf" Joukagi)
- Goof Troop (1993) — Sound Effect (as Elf)
- Mega Man X (1993) — Sound Designer (as Elf)
- Sonic Adventure (1998) — Sound technical adviser (as Tadashi Jyokagi)