13:45 spg10 Hi, everybody...
13:47 spg10 have any of you ever seen a sega mega drive bundled with sonic 1 and 2. boxed like the sonic 3 bundle from europe ?
13:50 spg10 is anyone there ?
13:51 andlabs no, I haven't
13:51 andlabs though maybe black squirrel has
13:53 spg10 okay, thank you for replying.. its called mega drive 2 - super sonic set..
13:56 andlabs let's see if we have it listed
13:56 andlabs do you know the region it was distributed in?
13:57 andlabs Europe?
14:00 spg10 yeah
14:00 spg10 but i cant find it on your site..
14:00 spg10 Probably from germany
14:01 spg10 hey, I finally found it ...
14:01 spg10 check this out ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHq4gkYPlzM&feature=player_detailpage#t=40s [TITLE: JokerJur's Sega Collection Part 1 - Megadrive VIEWS: 78 FAVES: 1 RATING: 5 RATERS: 5 UPLOADED: jokerjur ]
14:01 spg10 at about 40 sec.
14:12 andlabs ok
not sure what else can be found from this - Andlabs
13:12, 6 October 2011 (CDT)
14:17 spg10 well I could take a picture of mine and then upload it / send it to you ?
14:17 andlabs you can do that yes
14:17 andlabs or register for an account and upload it yourself as well
- there's a dozen more bundles I haven't had the patience to add:
- problem is, stuff was localised and photos are poor. It's an absolute pain to document all these things when we have no idea how many bundles there actually were -Black Squirrel 13:58, 6 October 2011 (CDT)
- "(French MDs neither have composite nor RF. They're RGB only.)" Same with SMS, but there was a SECAM model made for the Soviet Union; smspower.org/forums/files/0_86d3a_f0592be5_orig_134.jpg , which brings me to this Russian TV show which featured in both the show and commercials European style SMSs and MDs. Maybe those were SECAM too. It's probably just simpler to say all European models output 50Hz.--Pirate Dragon (talk) 18:45, 7 April 2015 (CDT)
- I personally don't think there was a one-size-fits-all "European" Sega console until the Mega Drive 2 - I started a table once, but I didn't really know what I was doing. It needs more investigation. -Black Squirrel (talk) 04:10, 8 April 2015 (CDT)
- Is there any point in having generic pictures of European consoles for every single European country with no differentiating details? I mean, even just a local distributor's sticker on the box would make having a Croatian Mega Drive variant relevant, and a picture of a Croatian manual would be even more interesting. But just using existing pictures from other countries with no difference from the country that the variant is listed under seems rather pointless.--Pirate Dragon (talk) 16:46, 20 August 2018 (CDT)