From Sega Retro
|Developer: High Voltage Software|
|Genre: First-person shooter|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
The Conduit is a Nintendo Wii first-person shooter game developed by High Voltage Software and published by Sega. First released in the United States in June 2009, the game was marketed as one of the system's first mature shooter games, and uses the proprietary Quantum3 engine for advanced graphical effects such as bump mapping, reflection and refraction, and gloss and detail mapping.
The game was followed by the 2011 sequel Conduit 2.
150,000 copies of the game had been sold by the first quarter of Sega's 2009-2010 financial year.
- Main article: The Conduit/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
|Wii, DE (Special Edition)|
|Wii, ES (Special Edition)|
- http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii/The-Conduit-283432.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.fr/Jeux/Wii/The-Conduit-283432.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.de/Spiele/Wii/The-Conduit-283432.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.at/Spiele/Wii/The-Conduit-283432.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.es/Juegos/Wii/The-Conduit-283432.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.it/Giochi/Wii/The-Conduit-283432.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/u0eeDTzA5HG1mAvxZOJEWUSCO8cX0TOk (Wayback Machine: 2018-08-21 03:16)
- File:IR EN 2009-08-03.pdf, page 16
- Nintendo Power, "July 2009" (US; 2009-0x-xx), page 84
|Games in The Conduit Series|
|The Conduit (2009) | Conduit 2 (2011)|
|The Conduit related media|
|The Conduit Official Strategy Guide (2009)|