From Sega Retro
|Developer: High Voltage Software|
|Genre: First-person shooter|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
The Conduit is a first person shooter video game developed by High Voltage Software and published by Sega for the Wii. It was marketed as a shooter for the hardcore market, comparable to those released on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Using a proprietary engine developed by High Voltage Software named the Quantum3, the game includes effects such as bump mapping, reflection and refraction, and gloss and detail mapping.
The Conduit was followed by a sequel, Conduit 2.
150,000 copies of the game had been sold by the first quarter of Sega's 2009-2010 financial year.
- Main article: The Conduit/Magazine articles.
|Wii, DE (Special Edition)|
|Wii, ES (Special Edition)|
- http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii/The-Conduit-283432.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.fr/Jeux/Wii/The-Conduit-283432.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.de/Spiele/Wii/The-Conduit-283432.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.at/Spiele/Wii/The-Conduit-283432.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.es/Juegos/Wii/The-Conduit-283432.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.it/Giochi/Wii/The-Conduit-283432.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/u0eeDTzA5HG1mAvxZOJEWUSCO8cX0TOk (Wayback Machine: 2018-08-21 03:16)
- File:IR EN 2009-08-03.pdf, page 16
|Games in The Conduit Series|
|The Conduit (2009) | Conduit 2 (2011)|
|The Conduit related media|
|The Conduit Official Strategy Guide (2009)|