From Sega Retro
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Vigilance is a PC game developed by PostLinear Entertainment and published by SegaSoft in North America in 1998. It used a revolutionary (for the time) 3D Graphics Engine called AnyWorld developed by Any Channel Inc., a producer of interactive 3D entertainment founded in 1993 in California; and Lightscape a 3D Radiosity Rendering application created by LightScape Technologies Inc, (a subsidiary of Discreet Logic).
- Main article: Vigilance/Magazine articles.
AnyWorld 3D Graphics Engine Demo 1
AnyWorld 3D Graphics Engine Demo 2
AnyWorld 3D Graphics Engine Demo 3
- http://www.segasoft.com:80/store/vigstore.html (archived: 1999-01-27 22:32)
- Press Release: 1997-06-19: SegaSoft's Vigilance will be first game title to support amazing new 3D graphics engine
- http://www.anychannel.com:80/ (archived: 1999-04-21 12:54)
- http://www.lightscape.com:80/main/ (archived: 1999-02-18 10:43)
- http://www.segasoft.com:80/demoform.html (archived: 1999-01-29 00:33)
- http://www.vigilance.com:80/faq.html (archived: 1999-05-02 04:35)