From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
|Role(s): Programmer, Musician|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
He has also been involved with a few PlayStation family titles, including the PS2 re-release of Sega Rally Championship.
- Die Hard Arcade (Sega Titan Video; 1996) — Special Thanks (as Youichi Ueda)
- Die Hard Arcade (Saturn; 1997) — Special Thanks (as Youichi Ueda)
- WaveRunner (Model 2; 1996) — Sound (as Y.Ueda)
- Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 16: Virtua Fighter 2 (PlayStation 2; 2004) — Sound designers (as Youichi Ueda)
- Virtua Fighter 2.1 (1995) — Sound designer (as Youichi Ueda)
- Alundra 2 (1999) — Sound Driver Program (Sound) (as Youichi Ueda)
- Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (2001) — Engine Sound Tools (SCEI / Polyphony Digital Inc.) (as Youichi Ueda)