Zero Gunner 2
From Sega Retro
|Zero Gunner 2|
|System(s): Sega NAOMI, Sega Dreamcast|
|Peripherals supported: Dreamcast VGA Box, Jump Pack, Dreamcast Arcade Stick, Visual Memory Unit|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Zero Gunner 2 (ゼロガンナー2) is an arcade shoot-'em-up game developed by Psikyo as the direct sequel to Zero Gunner. It was released for Sega NAOMI hardware before being ported to the Sega Dreamcast. No versions have left Japan.
- Director: Sin Nakamura
- Design: Hideyuki Oda, Ikusan Yoshida, Keizou"F3"Fujita, Narumi Tauchi, Norikazu Kudo, Hideki Yoshida, Yoko Tsukagoshi, Toru Sakurai, Daisuke Kato, Yukihiro Morishita
- Program: Ken-Ichi Fujita, Kunihiko Nogomi, Michiaki Negoro
- Sound: Masaki Izutani, Kaori Kumakura
- Public: Sachiko Sakamoto, Yoshiko Shichita
- Thank You For Playing
- Presented by: Psikyo
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Zero Gunner 2/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
|Dreamcast, JP (Dorikore)|
ROM dump status
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Dreamcast