From Sega Retro
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|Company(ies): Sega of America|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Adrian Stephens was a British born Technical Director & Programmer for Comix Zone. Despite not being listed as a developer of Sonic & Knuckles in the credits for the game, he was interviewed on the MTV Inside Sonic & Knuckles Special as such. According to a interview with Roger Hector Adrian did contribute to the physics code for Knuckles. He was working in the capacity of Technical Director of the game.
In January 1997, Stephens set up a game development studio called Luxoflux with Peter Morawiec. This company developed the well-received Vigilante 8 before being acquired by Activision in October 2002. Since then the company has gone on to develop the True Crime video game series.
In January 2007, Adrian Stephens and Peter Morawiec founded Isopod Labs, another game development studio. The first release was another game in the Vigilante 8 series, called Vigilante 8 Arcade. It received a Xbox Live Arcade release in November 2008.
- Comix Zone (??; 9999) — Technical Director & Programmer
- Comix Zone (??; 9999) — A.I. Scripting
- Donald in Maui Mallard (Mega Drive; 1995) — Programming Support
- Powerplay: The Game of the Gods (1987) — Based On An Original Idea By
- Pipe Dream: DOS Version (1989) — Special Thanks
- Interphase: Amiga Version (1989) — Programmer
- Interphase: DOS Version (1989) — Programmer
- Cybercon 3: Amiga Version (1991) — Additional Programmer
- Cybercon 3: DOS Version (1992) — Additional Programmer
- Stunt Island (1992) — Developer
- Sonic & Knuckles (1994) — Assistant Programmer [NOTE: Uncredited]
- Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow (1995) — Programming Support
- Vigilante 8 (1998) — Designer and Developer
- Vigilante 8: Second Offense (2000) — Designer and Developer
- Star Wars: Demolition (2000) — Designer and Developer
- Dragon's Lair 3D: Return to the Lair: NGC Version (2002) — Designer and Developer
- True Crime: Streets of LA (2003) — Programming & Technology
- Shrek 2 (2004) — Engine & Technology
- True Crime: New York City (2005) — Creative Director