This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
| Android Assault: The Revenge of Bari-Arm
| Publisher: Human (JP), Sega (US)
| Developer: Human
| System(s): Sega Mega-CD
| Genre: Shoot-'em-Up
| Number of players: 1
Android Assault: The Revenge of Bari-Arm or simply Bari-Arm (バリ・アーム) in Japan is a shoot-'em-up developed by Human for the Sega Mega-CD.
Players control a space fighter which can transform into a mecha and fight against an alien civilization attacking Earth.
Enemy and mecha design is made by Kunio Okamaru who is famous for his work in well known anime series Mobile Suit Gundam.
- Game Design: Bari-Arm Project Team
- Concept Game Design: Hiroshi Taniguchi, Hiroshi Ishikawa, Keisuke Ohuchi
- Chief Programmer: Jun Hirata
- Program: Tomomi Ohsawa, Kiyobumi Tsukahara, Tetsutarou Hoshino, Hideyuki Kodaira
- Chief Graphic Design: Hiroshi Ishikawa
- Graphic Design: Akira, Nozomu Azuma, Shike Tadao, Edi Otihusay, Junji Ohta, Keisuke Ohuchi
- Visual Animation: Kenichi Abe, Hiroshi Ishikawa, Keisuke Ohuchi
- Music Composed and Arranged by: Nobuhiro Makino
- Key: Nobuhiro Makino
- Drums: Tohru Tanaka
- Bass: Ataru Kindaichi, Masaaki Mizuno
- Guitar: Jirou Takada, Kenichi Ohkusu
- Sax: Seiichirou Seki
- Sound Engineers: Akio Yasuhara (CoCo Studio), Toshiaki Yamaya (CoCo Studio), Tameharu Endou (PALE GREEN Studio)
- Project Ultimo: Masao Watanabe, Kohichi Iizuka
- Voice and Narration: Jason Russell
- Sound Installation and Effects: Hiroshi Taniguchi
- Sound Producer: Hiroya Niwayama
Team Image Music Staff
- Composer: Hiroshi Taniguchi
- Guitar: Katunori Kitajima
- Bass: Shaka Yonezawa
- S. Engineer: Konomi Itou
- S. Adviser: Hideo Maeda
- Sub Director: Jun Hirata
- Director and Supervisor: Keisuke Ohuchi
- Special Thanks: Hiroyuki.S, Masahiko.A, Mayumi.S, Hisako.H (MOTHER BASE), Yukiyo.Nakajima (AtoZ NETWORK), Yuuichi Kobayashi, Takeshi Suzuki, Masato Masuda, Kimura Brothers., Takashi Ueno, and my Sweetheart.
- Licensed by Sega Enterprises, Ltd.
- ©Copyright Human and Big Fun Games 1994
- Main article: Android Assault: The Revenge of Bari-Arm/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average
|| №23, p93
|| №14, p59
|| №22, p72-74
| Based on|
| Mega-CD, US
| Mega-CD, JP
- ↑ File:SonicTimes US 1994-10.pdf, page 8
- ↑ File:Joypad FR 023.pdf, page 93