This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Arena: Maze of Death or just Arena is a top-down action game released for the Sega Game Gear. According to Eden Entertainment's Stuart Middleton "We had the game working on Game Gear and Master System, but they only wanted the Game Gear version".
- Producer: Sean Kelly
- Head Programmer: Stuart Middleton
- Producer: Eric Quakenbush
- Product Manager: Eric Dunstan
- Product Specialist: Clint Dyer
- Test Team:
- Lead Tester: Lloyd Kinoshita
- Assistant Lead Testers: Todd Slepian, Charles Delay, Lous Dribin
- Testers: Jeremy Caine, Arnold Galano, Fernando Valderrama, David Asgharzaden, Trish Gray, Eugen Valenzuela, Jack Amato, Daniel Dunn, Pat Walsh, Conner Morlang, Joe Cecchin
- Manual: Groovy Dog
- Thanks: Steve Goodale, John Leonhardt
- Source: US manual
- Main article: Arena: Maze of Death/Magazine articles.
Print advert in Hobby Consolas
(ES) #51: "Diciembre 1995" (1995-xx-xx)
also published in:
- Hobby Consolas (ES) #52: "xxxx xxxx" (xxxx-xx-xx)
| Based on|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 File:MeanMachinesSega38UK.pdf, page 83
- ↑ File:HobbyConsolas ES 052.pdf, page 83
- ↑ File:PlayerOne FR 060.pdf, page 100