Big Thanks Super Keirin: Dream With Keirin 50 Years
From Sega Retro
|Big Thanks Super Keirin: Dream With Keirin 50 Years|
|System(s): Sega Saturn|
|Peripherals supported: 6Player|
|Number of players: 1-4|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Big Thanks Super Keirin: Dream With Keirin 50 Years, simply known as Super Keirin (スーパーケイリン) is a Sega Saturn bicycle racing game developed by Aspect and published by VAP. Based on the Japanese sport of keirin - a form of motor-paced bicycle racing - the game was exclusively distributed to attendees of the Japanese Keirin Association's 50th anniversary events around 1998.
The game features both a simulation racing mode, and information about real keirin tracks and associations.
ROM dump status
|28,459,200||CD-ROM (JP)||610-6987 V1.002|
- The Waning Sport of Keirin Racing article by Nuno Filipe Mendes at Peloton Magazine
- Photographs and info from a Japanese owner (archive)
- Big Thanks Super Keirin: Dream With Keirin 50 Years on Segagaga Domain (archive)
- File:SuperKeirin Saturn JP Box Back.jpg
- http://homepage3.nifty.com/tarenosuke/gazou-keirin.html (Wayback Machine: 2016-11-03 08:09)