Chess (Mega Drive)
From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Developer: BSComp Ltd|
|Sound driver: Sound Images v1.5|
|Number of players: 1 or 2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Chess called also Chessmaster for the Sega Mega Drive is an unlicensed Chess game released in 1998.
The game is just a typical Chess game, but is played from a 2.5D perspective. The board can also be customized, and the music can also be turned off. The graphics for the chess board and pieces were stolen from The Chessmaster series of games for Windows computers.
- Programmer: Lesha Bogdanow
- Additional Programs: Dmitry Usatenko
- Designer: Vyacheslav Sokolov
- Composer: Victor Chernov
- Main article: Chess (Mega Drive)/Magazine articles.
also published in:
- Velikiy Drakon (RU) #61 (2003-02-07)
|Sega Retro Average|
|Mega Drive, RU (New Game, Striped spine release; Russian)|
- Main article: Chess (Mega Drive)/Technical information.
ROM dump status
- Velikiy Drakon, "" (RU; 2003-02-07), page 68
- Cool Gamer, "9" (RU; 2002-10-13), page 50
- Tricks Gold, "Sega dlya strategov" (RU; 2003-01-09), page 42
|Chess (Mega Drive)|