From Sega Retro
|T-series code: T-340|
|Merged with: Spike (2012)|
|Merged into: Spike-Chunsoft|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Chunsoft (チュンソフト) is a Japanese game developer best known for the Mystery Dungeon/Fushigi no Dungeon and Sound Novels series and as the developers of Enix's first few mainline Dragon Quest games. After Sega left the hardware industry, they formed a partnership, the Sega Chun Project. In April 2012 they merged with Spike to form Spike-Chunsoft.
- Machi (1998)
- Kamaitachi no Yoru 3 (2006)
- Imabikisou (2007)
- 428: Fuusa Sareta Shibuya de Taikenban (2008)
- Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren 3: Karakuri Yashiki no Nemuri Hime (2008)
- Imabikisou: Kaimei Hen (2008)
- 428: Fuusa Sareta Shibuya de (2008)
- Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer (2006)
- Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren DS 2: Sabaku no Majou (2008)