Dee Dee Planet
From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
|Dee Dee Planet|
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
|Developer: Dori Dock, Tamsoft|
|Planned release date(s): 1999-12, 2000-02-24, 2000-05-18, 2000-08-10, 2001-08|
|Number of players: 1-4|
Dee Dee Planet (ディーディープラネット) is an unreleased Sega Dreamcast action game. It was developed as the second in a series of Dreamcast network games, following ChuChu Rocket!, and was expected to release on 2001-08-10 in Japan. It is thought to have been cancelled due to network-related bugs.
- MAIN STAFF
- SEGA ENTERPRISES, LTD.
- TAMSOFT CORPORATION
- Develop Management: Shintaro Nakaoka
- Direction: Hideki Matsumoto
- Main Program: Kazuhito Shimamura
- Program: Toshimi Matsumoto
- Design Direction: Mitsutoshi Nomura
- Sound: Akihi Motoyama
- Develop Management: Shinobu Sugiyama
- dori dock
- Concept & Visual dori, dock
- Sound Creation Kentaro Hamasoto
- Creative Direction Jiro Ohashi
- Main article: Dee Dee Planet/Magazine articles.
- Dream Lineup Vol. 5, page 8
- http://www.sega.co.jp:80/dreamcast/schedule/home2.html (Wayback Machine: 1999-11-28 20:27)
- http://www.sega.co.jp:80/dreamcast/schedule/home.html (Wayback Machine: 2000-04-08 14:16)
- http://www.sega.co.jp:80/dreamcast/schedule/home.html (Wayback Machine: 2000-06-16 21:38)