Dero~n Dero Dero
From Sega Retro
|Dero~n Dero Dero|
|System(s): Sega Saturn|
|Original system(s): Arcade boards|
|Sound driver: SCSP/CD-DA (17 tracks)|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Dero~n Dero Dero (でろーんでろでろ) is a 1995 arcade game by Tecmo ported to the Sega Saturn in 1996. Other ports were released overseas as Tecmo Stackers, as was a planned North American release for November 1996.
The game plays similarly to other falling-block puzzle games in the vein of Puyo Puyo, except that after each clear, the remaining blocks "reach out" (stretch to the left, down, and to the right), finding other blocks of the same color to hook up to.
- Main article: Dero~n Dero Dero/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
This game has an extra content which can be viewed when accessing the disc on a PC.
|Folder / File||Type||Size||description|
|DERO_ABS.TXT||TXT (Abstract)||2,123||About this game.|
|DERO_BIB.TXT||TXT (Bibliographiced)||26||Default text.|
- https://sega.jp/fb/segahard/ss/soft_licensee2.html (archived: 2019-10-02 10:31)
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "1996-01 (1996-01-12,26)" (JP; 1995-12-22), page 23
- Electronic Gaming Monthly, "June 1996" (US; 1996-xx-xx), page 95
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "1996-01 (1996-01-12,26)" (JP; 1995-12-22), page 187 (193)
- Sega Saturn Magazine, "1996-01 (1996-01-12,26)" (JP; 1995-12-22), page 12 (14)