This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Dungeon Explorer is an action RPG developed by Westone and Hudson Soft and released for the Sega Mega-CD in 1995.
Despite sharing a name, the Mega-CD Dungeon Explorer is not a port of an earlier Dungeon Explorer, released for the PC Engine in 1989. While related, the Mega-CD game is designed to play more like Atari Games's Gauntlet, and is exclusive to Sega's system.
- Producer: Bill Ritch
- Directors: Ryuichi Nishizawa, Hidewa Nakazima
- Prodgrammers: Takanori Kurihara, Nichishito Ishizuka
- Dungeon Designers: Hidewa Nakazima, Ryuichi Nishizawa, Kohta Kikuchi, Yutaka Hirata
- Graphics Designers: Hidewa Nakazima, Takai Sekiyama Katsuo Saito, Reiko Sumi, Mina Morioka
- Music: Jin W., Shinichi Sakamoto
- FX Creator: Shinichi Sakamoto
- Voice Actors: Shinichi Sakamoto, Hidewa Nakazima, Jin W.
- Mastering Staff: Ryota Kawano
- Presented by: Hudson Soft, Westone
- Sega Producers: J. Tony Smith, Clint Dyer
- Sega Test: Bill Beach, Brain Paw
- Sega Marketing: John Garner
- Sega Creative Services: Eric Smith
- Manual: Neil & Carol Ann Hanshaw
- VIP: Norm Karns
- Source: US manual
- Main article: Dungeon Explorer/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average
|Consoles + (FR)
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
ROM dump status
- ↑ Next Generation, "May 1995" (US; 1995-04-18), page 97
- ↑ File:Dungeonexplorer mcd us manual.pdf, page 26
- ↑ Consoles +, "Septembre 1995" (FR; 1995-1995-xx), page 143
- ↑ Joypad, "Septembre 1995" (FR; 1995-xx-xx), page 76
- ↑ Top Consoles, "Septembre 1995" (FR; 1995-xx-xx), page 86/87 (86)
- ↑ VideoGames, "May 1995" (US; 1995-xx-xx), page 88-89 (88)