Gunblade NY (ガンブレードN.Y.) is a lightgun shoot-'em-up game developed by Sega for Sega Model 2B CRX arcade hardware. It was released in 1995.
The game is set in 2005, and has the player fire at terrorists around New York from a helicopter.
Gunblade NY was paired with its sequel LA Machineguns in the Wii compilation Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns in 2010.
- Planner & Director: Makoto Yamamoto
- Planner & Assistant Director: Shinichi Ogasawara
- Chief Programmer: Kenji Tohma
- Programmers: Masaaki Ito, Tetsuya Hamada
- Chief Designer: Kiyoshi Miyagi
- Designers: Noriko Omizo, Sachio Hatayama, Kunio Watanabe, Megumi Matsuda, Minori Hisamatsu, Hiromi Ito, Shinsuke Miyamura
- Sound: Naoki Tokiwa, Kentaro Koyama
- Mechanical Engineers: Tomoya Takasugi, Yasuo Ishikawa, Nariyuki Iwase, Toshiya Yamaguchi, Motohiko Higashiguchi
- Electrical Engineers: Tomoyuki Goto, Hiroki Koyama, Hideki Inoue
- Cabinet Designers: Yutaka Okumura, Yasunobu Shinzato, Yasuhiro Komori, Minoru Matsuba, Hiroyuki Naito
- Technical Support: Kenji Watanabe
- Voice Actor & English Coordination: Hisaki Nimiya, Rika Terashima
- Publicity: Norimasa Yatsuzuka
- Special Thanks: Kyoushi Ieizumi, Satoshi Sonotani, Masaru Takano
- Producer: Mie Kumagai
- General Manager: Hisao Oguchi
- Sega AM R&D Dept. #3
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Gunblade NY/Magazine articles.
| Model 2, US
| Model 2, JP
| Model 2,
- ↑ File:CVG UK 178.pdf, page 89
- ↑ http://sega-interactive.co.jp/special/history/title/gumbladeny.html