From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Model 2B CRX|
|Developer: Sega AM3|
|Distributor: Deith Leisure (UK)|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Gunblade NY (ガンブレードN.Y.) is a Sega Model 2B CRX arcade rail shooter developed by Sega AM3 and manufactured by Sega. First released in the United States in 1995, it was later released in Japan in April of the following year, and was followed by the 1998 spiritual sequel LA Machineguns.
Set in the year 2005, players take control of an advanced attack helicopter and combat a terrorist organization attacking New York City.
- Planner & Director: Makoto Yamamoto
- Planner & Assistant Director: Shinichi Ogasawara
- Chief Programmer: Kenji Tohma
- Programmers: Masaaki Ito, Tetsuya Hamada
- Chief Designer: Kiyoshi Miyagi
- Designers: Noriko Omizo, Sachio Hatayama, Kunio Watanabe, Megumi Matsuda, Minori Hisamatsu, Hiromi Ito, Shinsuke Miyamura
- Sound: Naoki Tokiwa, Kentaro Koyama
- Mechanical Engineers: Tomoya Takasugi, Yasuo Ishikawa, Nariyuki Iwase, Toshiya Yamaguchi, Motohiko Higashiguchi
- Electrical Engineers: Tomoyuki Goto, Hiroki Koyama, Hideki Inoue
- Cabinet Designers: Yutaka Okumura, Yasunobu Shinzato, Yasuhiro Komori, Minoru Matsuba, Hiroyuki Naito
- Technical Support: Kenji Watanabe
- Voice Actor & English Coordination: Hisaki Nimiya, Rika Terashima
- Publicity: Norimasa Yatsuzuka
- Special Thanks: Kyoushi Ieizumi, Satoshi Sonotani, Masaru Takano
- Producer: Mie Kumagai
- General Manager: Hisao Oguchi
- Main article: Gunblade NY/Magazine articles.