This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Fever Pitch Soccer, known as Head-On Soccer in North America (and for most of its development known simply as Fever Pitch), is a football game for the Sega Mega Drive. In Germany, the game is known as Mario Basler Prasentiert: Fever Pitch Soccer and is endorsed by Mario Basler.
Fever Pitch Soccer is a football game played fomr an isometric perspective. It has no official football licenses, so sticks with national teams and unnamed players.
- Costa Rica
- Ivory Cst
- S Korea
- Sdi Arabia
- Programming: James Robertson
- Graphics: Colin Wren, Emil Sergiev, Hayden Jones, Martin Sawkins, Neil Kelly
- Sound: John Hancock, Max Little
- Design: Martin Sawkins, Rod Mack
- Development Director: N. Ishihara
- Project Management: Andy Green
- Creative Resources Manager: Tony Bourne
- Co-ordinators: Rich Holdsworth, Mark Teal
- Testing & Analytical: Steve Archer, Gary Reaney, Steve Wyatt, Andy Elwell, Nat, Jermaine, Sean, Chris and Trevor
- Special Thanks To: Rod Mack
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Fever Pitch Soccer/Magazine articles.
|Mega Drive, US
|Mega Drive, EU
|Mega Drive, BR
|Mega Drive, DE
|Mega Drive, CZ
ROM dump status
- ↑ Mean Machines Sega, "May 1995" (UK; 1995-03-28), page 26
- ↑ Game Players, "Vol. 8 No. 9 September 1995" (US; 1995-xx-xx), page 71
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Computer & Video Games, "July 1995" (UK; 1995-06-09), page 64
- ↑ Computer & Video Games, "July 1995" (UK; 1995-06-09), page 64/65 (64)
- ↑ Mean Machines Sega, "June 1995" (UK; 1995-04-28), page 64-67 (64)
- ↑ Top Consoles, "Julliet/Août 1995" (FR; 1995-xx-xx), page 82-85 (82)